Areas of activity
Well-developed and proven
are the basis for safety
and security of industrial projects...
Industrial automation requires
experience and professionalism
as well as efficient cooperation
within an interdisciplinary team.
Minimizing the risk of failures prevents unplanned downtime and at the same time reduces the probability of accidents.
Their task is to monitor process parameters having a direct or indirect impact on the course of manufacturing operations.
The iPS Control’s® offer of safe and secure solutions increasingly results in cooperation with foreign Companies ...
We have been operating since 1998 year. The list of significant implementation in Poland and abroad has been achieved ...
- 15-06-2015 Base on Mars - How Much Is the Project Plan Worth?
- 13-06-2015 Robots Will Replace Humans in Chinese Global Factories
- 12-06-2015 Open Days by Astor
- 25-05-2015 The Design of the Year 2015 from Rockwell Automation Goes to Us :)
- 27-04-2015 Design Thinking in Industry Applications...
- 15-03-2015 A Robot Worthy of Cooperation
- read more...
Industrial Automation at iPS Control®
‘The essence of industrial automation is the need for effective and efficient supervision of utility and process parameters as well as ensuring full security and repeatability. Operation and management of the production cycle should be simplified and user friendly.
Industrial automation, MES, Machinery and Process Safety Systems, Simatic S7, SCADA, Thermographic measurements, Automation projects, Project management, Monitoring of utilities, Rockwell Automation Partner, Control systems, HMI, palletizing, Shop Floor Data Collection System,